Top 50 Colleges in Agriculture
Top Bachelor Colleges in Agriculture
Top Master Colleges in Agriculture
Top 50 Colleges in Architecture
Top Bachelor Colleges in Architecture
Top Master Colleges in Architecture
Top 50 Colleges in Commerce
Top Bachelor Colleges in Commerce
Top Master Colleges in Commerce
Top 50 Colleges in Education
Top Bachelor Colleges in Education
Top Master Colleges in Education
Top 50 Colleges in General
Top Bachelor Colleges in General
Top Master Colleges in General
Top 50 Colleges in Hotel Management
Top Bachelor Colleges in Hotel Management
Top Master Colleges in Hotel Management
Top 50 Colleges in Law
Top Bachelor Colleges in Law
Top Master Colleges in Law
Top 50 Colleges in Mass Communication
Top Bachelor Colleges in Mass Communication
Top Master Colleges in Mass Communication
Top 50 Colleges in Paramedical
Top Bachelor Colleges in Paramedical
Top Master Colleges in Paramedical
Top Exams of Paramedical
Top 50 Colleges in Pharmacy
Top Bachelor Colleges in Pharmacy
Top Master Colleges in Pharmacy
Rajasthan Pre Medical Test is abbreviated as RPMT. Rajasthan Pre Medical Test is the under graduate entrance examination which is conducted by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS). Candidates who are willing to get their graduation degree in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Pharmacy courses are supposed to give RPMT entrance examination.
Exam Name: Rajasthan Pre Medical Test
Commonly called as: RPMT Entrance Exam
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
About Rajasthan Pre Medical Test
Rajasthan Pre Medical Test is for under graduate course. Candidates need to fill the application form and can apply for the entrance examination. This is university entrance examination where anyone can apply for the entrance examination and can get admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Pharmacy course.
|Exam Type||State Level|
Application Process in RPMT 2017
Candidates who are interested to give RPMT needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The online application starts from March 2017
• Candidates need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal details
• General/OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 1500/- and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST category candidates as application fees
• Candidates can pay the application fees online.
• The last date to fill the application form will be by April 2017
Counselling Process of RPMT 2017
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by July 2017.
Exam Pattern for RPMT 2017
RPMT will be conducted in May 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are 200 multiple choice questions.
• Questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology subjects. (50 questions from each subject)
• Exam duration will be of 120 minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for RPMT 2017
To get eligible in Rajasthan Pre Medical Test and study in the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates must passed their 12th examination with an aggregate of 50% in PCB and English as a mandatory subject from recognized University
• Candidate must be the resident of Rajasthan or must have the domicile of Rajasthan.
• Candidate must have the age of 17 years on or before 31stDecember, 2017 can apply for the entrance examination.