Maharashtra Master of Pharmacy Common entrance test is abbreviated as MAH MPH CET. MAH MPH CET is the post graduate entrance examination which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State. Candidates who are willing to get their post graduation degree in Pharmacy courses are supposed to give Maharashtra MPH CET.
Maharashtra MPH CET is for post graduate course. Candidates need to fill the application form and can apply for the entrance examination. This is university entrance examination where anyone can apply for the entrance examination and can get admission in M.Pharm course.
Directorate Of Technical Education ,Maharashtra State, Mumbai
|Phone||91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602|
|Exam Type||State level|
Candidates who are interested to give Maharashtra MPH CET needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The online application starts from 3rd November 2016
• Candidates need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal details
• General category candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 800/- for reserved category of Maharashtra state category candidates as application fees
• The last date to fill the application form will be by 10th December 2016
Maharashtra MPH CET will be conducted in 17th January 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are 150 multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to Pharmacy subjects, English language and Comprehension, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
• There is no negative marking.
• Exam duration will be of 180 minutes.
a) Candidate who has passed B.Pharm. degree or appeared in final year / final semester of B.Pharm from any AICTE approved institution affiliated with University (approved by UGC), subject to the condition that they must produce proof of passing B. Pharm. examination as per M.Pharm. admission eligibility criterion in original at the time of admission by counseling round.
b) For Admission to M. Pharm. through GPAT Qualified Candidates:
The candidate should be an Indian National and who possess bachelor’s degree of equivalent in Pharmacy from any AICTE approved institution, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of SC/ST category and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)..
Should have valid and qualified GPAT 2017 All India Rank / Total Score.
c) For Admission to M. Pharm.through MAH- MPH- CET 2017 Candidates:-
The candidate should be an Indian National and who possess bachelor’s degree of equivalent in Pharmacy from any AICTE approved institution, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of SC/ST category and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
Should have non- zero Score in MAH-MPH-CET 2017, if the candidate has neither appeared for GPAT 2017 nor having valid and qualified GPAT 2017 All India Rank / Total Score.