Delhi University would like to conduct DU LLB/LLM Entrance Exam every year while the Faculty of Law Department will take the responsibility to present these two Law courses. Qualified candidates are offered this course in Delhi University located at Delhi. This examination is conducted in the month of June 2017.
Faculty of Law,
|Phone||+91 11 27667483|
|Exam Date(d-m-y)||0000-00-00, 13-07-2017|
Process of Applying for DU LLB Entrance Exam 2017
To apply for DU LLB LLM Entrance Exam following is the systematic process:
• Application forms are available in online mode only in the official website www.du.ac.in
• Application form has to be filled with correct details.
• Upload the recent passport size color photograph and signature.
• Now verify all the details once again and submit the form.
Syllabus for DU LLB Entrance Exam 2017
Questions of DU LLB and LLM entrance exam will be in multiple choices with total 175 questions. The topics covered in this examination are English Language Comprehension, Analytical Abilities, Legal Awareness, Aptitude and General Awareness. Each correct answer carries 4 marks while wrong answer only 1 mark is deducted.
Eligibility for DU LLB Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for DU LLB entrance exam requested to go through the eligibility criteria before they start applying. Basic eligibility criteria for this Entrance Examination are as follows:
• It is mandatory that all the applicants need to be Indian Citizens and satisfy the domicile requirements as mentioned in the official website.
• Candidates applying for LLB course need to pass their 10+2+3 or graduation or equivalent examination, which is a recognized, from state or central board of education.
• Applicants of LLM course need to pass LLB degree of 3 year or 5 years from the DU or else from a foreign or Indian recognized university, which is equivalent to this university.
• Candidates applying for all the courses need to score at least 50% if they belong to General category and there is a relaxation of 5% marks for PH, SC/ ST, OBC and widows or wards of ex-serviceman or for serving personnel if they are recipients of Gallantry Awards.
• Candidates appearing for their final examination are also eligible to apply.