FOR BBA AND BCA PROGRAMMES 2018
BIT offers a 3-year [6-Semester] full-time programmes in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) for all eligible Class 12 pass-outs aspiring for a career in the field of Business Management and IT Industry.
The above programmes will be offered at BIT Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida and Patna Off Campuses and will commence in July 2018.
How to Apply:
- To start online application, click on the link “Apply Online”, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anyone.
- To apply for BBA or BCA programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online only [the link is available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General candidates) or Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect - net banking or credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
- The candidates may use the Online Application Form to apply for the BBA or BCA programme of the Institute at maximum of three Campuses, in order of preference by selecting the Campus of Place for Study from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
- Use separate application form, in case applying for both BBA and BCA programmes and pay additional application fee.
- Candidates are advised to proceed for filling of online application form only after they are having marks in Class 12. Appearing candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programme as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
- Please fill and submit the application online only, take printout of the same and retain with you as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for Documents verification cum admission.
The selection will be made based on marks obtained by the candidates in Class 12/ Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements (see Eligibility Criteria).
For further details please click on the links below:
Click here to Apply Online
- The last date to apply online - 15th June 2018
- Declaration of 1st shortlisted candidates for Document verification cum Admission - 18th June 2018
For other details, please see Information Brochure 2018 (pdf) for BBA and BCA programmes