Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test is abbreviated as PUTHAT. Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test is the under graduate entrance examination which is conducted by Punjab University. Candidates who are willing to get their graduation degree in B.Sc in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and B.Sc in Tourism and travel Management (BTTM) courses are supposed to give PUTHAT entrance examination.
Panjab University Sector 14, Chandigrah, Punjab India-160 014
|Exam Type||University level|
Candidates who are interested to give PUTHAT needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:-
• The online application starts from March 2017
• Candidates need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal details
• General category candidates need to pay Rs. 880/- and Rs. 440/- for SC/ST category candidates as application fees
• The last date to fill the application form will be by April 2017
PUTHAT will be conducted in May 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are 100 multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to English Aptitude, Current Affairs and General awareness, Reasoning Ability and Hospitality Industry Awareness.
• Each question will be of 1 mark.
• Exam duration will be of 90 minutes.
Candidate must have passed the intermediate or equivalent examination. Candidate pursuing last year of intermediate is also eligible to appear for the exam. Candidate must have scored a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in intermediate or equivalent examination. Candidate must have passed English subject without grace marks.