The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State and Maharashtra Government conducts a B.Ed. Common Entrance Test for selecting suitable candidates for the B.Ed course. The budding teachers are then provided the scope to hone their skills and share their learning experiences with several others. Facilities provided in the B.Ed colleges are of international standard, so that the candidates get the best education.
Director of Higher Education,
|Exam Type||State level|
The candidates will have to follow the instructions in order to complete the application process successfully:
• The candidates need to go online and visit the official website at bed.mhpravesh.in.
• There they need to register first with the basic details like email address and mobile number
• The candidates will receive the login credentials and with that they will be able to access the application form
• Fill up the application form completely with correct details and then pay the application fee
• The application fee needs to be paid either online through net banking or debit card or credit card
• The payment can also be made through SBI Challan that can be downloaded from the official website
• Once everything is being uploaded, including the photograph and signature, the candidates can click on Submit
• A printout of the application form must be taken for future reference
Maha BEd CET exam pattern and syllabus are mentioned below:
|Mental Ability||50||1 hour|
The candidates must satiate the below mentioned eligibility criteria before applying for the MAHA BEd CET 2017:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The candidates must complete their 3 year graduation in B.A. Humanities or B.Sc or B.SC Social Sciences from any recognized university
• The general candidates and the OBC candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks
• The candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%, so they need to score 45% marks in their qualifying exam
• The candidates who are not from Maharashtra will also be allowed to sit for the exam if they have secured a minimum of 50% marks in total
• The candidates who have appeared in the final year exam can also apply for the B.ED CET.