Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test
is abbreviated as MAH HM CET. MAH HM CET is the
undergraduate entrance examination which is
conducted by Directorate of Technical Education,
Maharashtra State. Candidates who are willing to get
their graduation degree in Hotel Management &
Catering Technology courses are supposed to give
Maharashtra HM CET entrance examination.
Directorate Of Technical Education ,Maharashtra State, Mumbai
|Phone||91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602|
|Exam Type||UG Entrance Exam|
Candidates who are interested to give Maharashtra HM CET needs to ll the application form
Ads by Google
â–º CET Paper
â–º MHT CET Medical
â–º Hotel Management
and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps: 12th Class
• The online application starts from 1st week of May 2017 Agriculture
• Candidates need to ll the application form by mentioning the personal details
• General category candidates need to pay Rs. 700/- and Rs. 500/- for backward classes and
PWD (belonging to Maharashtra State only) category candidates as application fees.
MAH HM CET will be conducted in last week of May 2017. The syllabus and exam pattern are MBA
• There are 100 multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to English language and Comprehension, Current A airs, General
Knowledge and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
• Exam duration will be of 90 minutes.
To get eligible in MAH HM CET entrance examination and study in State of Maharashtra Application Form
candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates need to complete their HSC (Std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of
Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination in Science/Home
Science/MCVC/Commerce/Arts with English as one of the subjects and Secured minimum 45%
aggregate marks ( 40% aggregate marks for backward class & Persons with Disability
candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years can apply for the entrance examination.