Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) conducts IPU CET, a common entrance exam for eligible candidates to avail admissions in the various courses offered by the university.
The admissions to the programmes of studies in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) are primarily through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University or on merit of the qualifying degrees.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector - 16C Dwarka
Delhi - 110078, India
|Exam Type||University level|
Candidates can fill application form for IPU CET in online mode only.
• In the application form, students need to fill their personal details, educational qualification details, address and communication details.
• All students will be required to choose exam category and exam center.
• There is no restriction on number of categories chosen by a candidate.
• For every category, candidates have to fill a separate application form and pay the prescribed fee.
• After filling in all the details, they will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
• Once the documents are successfully uploaded, the system enters into the fee payment stage.
• Finally, candidates must take a printout of confirmation page generated upon successful fee payment for their own record.
• Candidates need not to send any document or application form by post to the university.
• All uploaded images/documents have to be in jpg/jpeg format. The page size of document is to be in A4 format.
Applicants must be citizens of India.
• Each applicant must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
• A minimum aggregate of 55% is a prerequisite, while the applicant is required to have passed all subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) separately.
• Applicants must have passed English subject (core/elective or functional).
To apply for IPU CET 2017, applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
They must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
Candidates must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, and must have passed in all these subjects separately.
They must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective or functional).
Applicants’ age should be at least 21 years as on the test date.