MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore was established in 1979.The College was initially affiliated to Bangalore University. The college is now affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).College has since grown into an institute of recognition and repute in India and abroad.
Motto of the college is “Spring of Knowledge”
The main college building is a spacious structure; "Vidya Soudha" has a total floor area of 3 lakh square feet with an adjoining teaching hospital with 1050 beds
The teaching hospital offers a range of clinical specialties, modern diagnostic facilities and has all the amenities of a modern hospital
The Medical College is the nucleus of a number of institutions in health sciences and Para-medical branches
The college is an institute owned by Gokula Education Foundation
The trust has been operational along with various educational institutions, with a motivation of imparting the finest education. Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi, has approved several courses of the institution.
The campus of College is housed in a spacious campus of 65 acres - Gyana Gangothri or the 'Spring of Knowledge' adjoining the famous Indian Institute of Science, located just 7 kms from Bangalore city.
Courses Offered -
, Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, ,
Playground Boys Hostel Girls Hostel Scholarship Internet Computer Center Counselling