NEET 2019 result was declared on June 5, 2019, and qualified students need to register for online counselling process at mcc.nic.in conducted by Medical Counselling Committee. This year in NEET 2019, 797042 candidates qualified out of 1410755 candidates.
The registration for the first round of counselling will start from June 19, 2019.
Note: NEET Counselling is done as follows: 85% for State Quota seats and 15% for All India Quota seats.
Read Our Blog NEET 2019 Exam Details.
NEET UG 2019 Counselling Dates:
|Event Name||First Round of Counselling||Second Round of Counselling||Mop Up Round for Central/Deemed University/ESIC only|
|Registration & Payment||June 19 – 24, 2019||July 6 – 8, 2019||August 13 – 15, 2019|
|Choice Filling & Seat Locking||June 25, 2019||July 9, 2019||August 16, 2019|
|Seat Allotment Process||June 26, 2019||July 10 – 11, 2019||August 17, 2019|
|Counselling Result||June 27, 2019||July 12, 2019||August 18, 2019|
|Reporting to College||June 28 – July 3, 2019||July 13 – 22, 2019||August 20 – 26, 2019|
NEET Counselling 2019 Registration Process:
The registration process starts after the declaration of result. The MCC fills the 15% of the seats with two-step process.
- Visit the official website of MCC and click on New Registration tab.
- Complete the registration steps by setting a username and password for further login.
- Click on Candidate login and enter your credentials.
- Enter your details and click on submit.
- Verify your information and click on confirm registration.
- A registration slip will be generated, take a print out.
How to check Choice Availability and Locking?
- On the given day, log in to the official website and click on Choices Available option.
- Once the system retrieves your information, it will show the choices available accordingly.
- Select the medical college of your preference. Once done, click on Lock Choices.
- After locking the seat, take a print out and keep it for future reference.
NEET Mock Counselling:
Through Mock Counselling or Indicative seat allotment, candidates can know what seat they might get according to their score and rank. It can change according to the time.
NEET Counselling 2019 Mop-Up Round:
Mop up Round is conducted for the leftover seats from first and second counselling. Candidates who have not been allotted seats in first two rounds and try to get a seat in this round.
Documents required for Counselling:
- Admit Card
- Birth Certificate
- NEET 2019 Rank letter
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Passport size photographs – 8
- Online generated Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
NEET 2019 Cut Off
|Category||Cut Off Score||Cut Off Percentile||No. of Candidates|
|UR||701 – 134||50||704335|
|OBC/SC/ST||133 – 107||40||90243|
|UR – PH||133 – 120||45||266|
|PBC/SC/ST – PH||119 – 107||40||388|
Also Check: NEET UG Eligibility
NEET Minimum Qualifying Percentile:
Candidates can calculate the percentile by:
(The number of appeared candidates – your Rank) –X 100 = Percentile