ENGINEERING- A CAREER BUILDING PATH.
We live in a society where ever parent”s dream is to make their child a successful person like engineer, doctor or great business man.
Choosing path in engineering is one of the correct decision one can take if having interest in it
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING ENGINEERING
- Though it’s being said that engineering is the toughest course to do but if one gets successful in this, then a no of doors get open for better opportunities.
- There are so many field in engineering to choose like:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- It can give you the option of changing your career as after B.tech you can go for the civil services or for the private sectors and also for the banking processes.
- Not only, it’s good while earning income but you will also have knowledge about so many subjects and from where you can choose your favourite subject and can do something better in that subject further in future.
- If you are interested in computer then this will the best way to play with it as you will be able to do changes, resolve some big issues and can also make a better future for yourself and your family.
Every year so many students apply for jee mains and other state entrance exams to get admission in a reputed engineering college and get placed in big companies like INFOSYS, TCS, IBM.
If somehow someone fails to get placement, then being an engineer you have the knowledge of startups and business too.
AND IT’S WORTH SAYING THAT “AN ENGINEER CAN DO ANYTHING IN LIFE.”