Delhi University has started its application process for all the PG Courses such as LLB, MA, MBA, M.P.ED., MCA, M.Com, M.Phil, B.P.ED., B.Ed., M.Sc., B.El.Ed., M.Ed., and Ph.D. The candidates can start applying through the official website of DU www.du.ac.in from June 03, 2019.
Also check: DU Admissions, Fees Structure
Candidates appearing for GATE/CAT need not register online. DU PG entrance exam is held in the month of June every year. Candidates must apply before June 17, 2019.
Table for Important Dates – DU PG Admission:
|Start date of Application Process||June 03, 2019|
|Close date of Application Process||June 17, 2019|
|Admit Card available from||June 2019|
|DU PG Entrance exam||Third week of June|
|Result declaration||Fourth week of June|
|GD and PI||Fourth week of June – First week of July|
DU PG Admission 2019: Application Process
- Visit the official website of the university (du.ac.in)
- Click on the link given for applying online for PG Courses.
- Fill all the required details and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fees via online mode: Credit/Debit Card, UPI, Netbanking
- Application fees are INR 300 for SC/ST/EWS/PwD and INR 750 for UG/OBC/Others.
DU PG Admission 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have graduation degree marks from a recognized university.
- Minimum marks required for most of the courses is 50% marks. In the case of MCA and M.Tech, the minimum required marks are 60% marks.
- For students of DU, 50% of the seats are filled on the basis of merit.
- Remaining 50% of seats are filled on the basis of entrance exam followed by GD/PI, in case of other students.