MBBS2020: How to get direct admission to MBBS college
Ask a biology lover, what they want to be, the answer will be doctor. With around sixty five thousand MBBS seats in India, there are more than 15 lakh students who apply for the NEET UG Entrance exam. In such a stiff competition, some students struggle to get the seats in medical college. If you are a medical aspirant then you can also get direct admission to medical college.
Lets us understand the allocation of seats and MBBS college.
Total Number of Government Seats =30,455
- Private medical college for mbbs admission has 36,165. This includes deemed universities also.
- There are 2 central universities that have 151 seats.
- There is a total of 11 Aiims and jipmer have which have 1107 seats.
- So the total number of seats all over India for mbbs admission is 68,028.
For 68,000 there are more than 15 lakhs students who apply for mbbs seat, Not every aspirant can get the seat. For the remaining aspirants, CollegeScan can help you to get your dream career.
CollegeScan has years of experience in Admission and Career counselling. Our counselors not only guide you through the admission process but will provide all assistance until your procedure of admission is completed.
HOW CAN COLLEGESCAN HELP YOU WITH THE MBBS ADMISSION PROCESS?
- We make a list of Medical colleges that offer direct MBBS admission based on your score.
- We provide a comparison of all the top 5 seleted colleges based on quality of education, fees and placement of colleges.
- It has been brought to notice that some private colleges offers management courses without approval. Hence we also provide the details about the college
- Our counselor will be with you until the process of admission is compelted.
Eligibility for Direct Admission in MBBS
- Candidate must have passed the 12th exam with physics, chemistry and Biology with an aggregate of 50%. For Reserved category the aggregate is 40%.
- It is mandatory for every medical aspirant to appear for NEET. For MBBS, candidate needs minimum cut off which is 50 Percentile for general category and 40 percentile for the Reserved
How Can I get Direct Admission in MBBS?
You need to contact CollegeScan by calling on 9990440999. Our Medical counselor will guide you through the steps.
Is it possible to get admission without NEET?
Every aspirant aiming for MBBS has to appear for NEET. You should have minimum cut off marks in NEET to get admission in MBBS College.
Which Medical courses are best without NEET?
You can appear for any of these coures without NEET like nursing,physiotherapy, cardiac care Technology, Respiratory care technology, Imaging , Forensic Medicine and Operation Theatre technolog
What are the documents required for direct admission in medical?
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- NEET Score
- Aadhar Card