- Are you a 12th pass out who wants to make a career in engineering?
- Are you a student who wants to do engineering but have less marks in 12th or in JEE?
You can still join your dream course even if you have less marks.
Direct Admission in Engineerring colleges allows the admission of the students who want to pursue engineering even if they have less marks in 12th or in entrance exams.
Direct Admission in Engineering is introduced by Top Engineering College that offers admission to the student who have scored less in JEE and want to pursue their career in engineering . Direct Admission in engineering is done through management quota.
By the end of this article, you would know
Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admission in Engineering
Procedure For Direct Admission in Engineering
Documents Required for Direct Admission in BTech
How Can you take Direct Admission in B.Tech college
How Mangagement quota works in B.Tech college
What is B.Tech without Donation?
How CollegeScan can help you in Direct B.Tech Admission
Eligibility Criteria For Direct Admission in Engineering
Minimum Qualification: 12th Pass Out in Science (PCM)
Minimum Percentage: minimum 45% in 12th. However some top colleges may have their own criteria for percentage
Age Criteria: Candidate should be 17 at the time of admission
Admission Procedure: Admission through management or vacant quota.
Procedure for Direct Engineering College in India
- Make a list of colleges that you want to apply for direct admission.
- Verify if the college is AICTE approved.
- Usually, the principal of the Engineering institute will advertise the application for the Engineering seats on their website.
- The information brochure will have eligibility criteria along with the important dates. If you fulfill the eligibility, then you can apply for the admission.
HOW CAN COLLEGESCAN HELP YOU WITH THE Direct ADMISSION In Engineering College?
- We make a list of colleges that offer direct B.Tech admission based on your score.
- We provide a comparison of all the top 5 selected colleges based on quality of education, fees and placement of colleges.
- It has been brought to notice that some private colleges offers management courses without approval. Hence we also provide the details about the college like if the college is AICTE or UGC approved.
- Our counselor will be with you until the process of admission is completed.
We offers admission Counseling services in :
- Top College of Engineering in Delhi/NCR
- Top College of Engineering in Pune
- Top College of Engineering in Bangalore
- Top College of Engineering in Lucknow
- Top College of Engineering in Punjab
List of Top B.Tech Colleges in Delhi
- Amity School of Engineering and Technology
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in Delhi
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology in Delhi
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
LIST OF TOP B.TECH COLLEGES IN Pune
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology
- DR D.Y. Patil College of Engineering Bharati Vidyapeeth university college of Engineering
- MIT College of Engineering
- Sinhgad College of Engineering
LIST OF TOP B.TECH COLLEGES IN Bangalore
- RV College of Egnineering
- BMS College of Engineering
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- PES University
- BMS Institute of Technology & Management
- Bangalore Institute of Technology
- SIR M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
Important Documents For Direct Admission in Engineering
- 10th Board Certificate
- Diploma Certificate ( if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- 12th Board Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Direct Admission in Btech college without Donation
Sometimes students have good marks in 12th but fails to qualify in enterance exams. There are some good private engineering colleges that provide direct admission in Btech without donation. These colleges are not only have great infrastructure but also has good placements.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is direct Admission?
Direct Admission allows the student to get admission in the colleges without any exam or percentage criteria.
Can I take Direct Admission in B. Tech?
You can apply for Direct Admission in B.Tech if you meet the eligibility criteria of the college.
What is the Eligibility criteria to get Direct admission in B.Tech?
The eligibility for Direct Admission in B.Tech college is that candidate should be 12th pass out with minimum 45% in science with physics, chemistry and maths from a recongnized board.
How should I approach for Direct Engineering Admission?
College Scan has years of experience in providing assistance for direct admission in Engineering. You can contact to our career counselor 9990440999 at for admission councelling
Which courses can I apply for Direct Admission in B.Tech?
You can apply to any B.Tech Courses
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Documents Required for Direct Admission in B.Tech
You should have following documents when applying for Admission
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caster Certificate
- Diploma Certificate